Masters(research) student in Machine Learning at Mila, Montreal
I am a second year master’s student at Mila Lab/ University of Montreal supervised by Sarath Chandar and Alain Tapp since September 2019.
Currently working on awesome research projects in Modular Continual Learning, Multi Domain Meta-Learning, Fairness/Differential Privacy in Deep Learning and Optimization in Meta-Learning.
I am also collaborating with Microsoft Research, Montreal and Huawei Research, London during my masters.
Before joining masters, worked with Cisco Systems, Bangalore for one year working on an awesome cloud computing and distributed systems project. Also did an amazing internship at ETS, Montreal with Hervé Lombaert
Prior to that I completed my bachelor’s in Computer Sciences from IIT Kharagpur working with Avisek Lahiri on cool computer vision projects.
- Oct 2020: Fairness in Deep Learning - Submitted to ICLR 2021 (Under Review)
- Sep 2020: TA for Machine Learning course at Polytechnique, Montreal.
- Jul 2020: Reviewer at GRL+ Workshop, ICML 2020
- May 2020: Successfully completed first year of my masters with highest CGPA (4.2/4.3)
Follow at My Google Scholar (Note: all publications are first-authored)
- ICLR 2021 - Fairness in Deep Learning - Submitted (Under Review)
- MIDL 2019 - Brain Tumor Segmentation using Topological Loss in Convolutional Networks
- WACV 2019 - Unsupervised Adversarial Visual Level Domain Adaptation for Learning Video Object Detectors from Images
- MAIS 2019 - Analysis of Features for Long Term Popularity Prediction of Youtube Videos
AI for Social Good
- Working on fairness and differential privacy to develop non-discriminatory and private models in AI
- Worked on digitizing medical prescriptions in India with AIIMS, also worked on MRI medical imaging with deep learning
- Worked on developing computer vision applications for the blind (winner of Ideaquest, Qualcomm)